News & Events
May 16, 2020
Response Required: Return to In-Class Instruction
May 15th 2020
As part of the next phase in the gradual return to in-class instruction, we are pleased to be welcoming students back to school on a voluntary and part-time basis. Beginning June 1, students will be invited to attend school for half day sessions throughout the week. Attendance is voluntary and remote learning will continue in this next phase. Please be assured that the health and safety of our students and staff is our biggest priority and we will be following all health and safety protocols to make sure everyone stays safe. To help us with our planning, please take a moment to complete the following survey by Tuesday at midnight.
For this week, I’d like to share the following update:
May 18th – May 22nd:
- Please complete the very important survey above. It will help us with our planning moving forward.
- Your child’s teacher will be sending home a weekly learning plan. Please do the parts that work for your family. If you have any questions please reach out to your child’s teacher.
- I have read a new, great story. To share it with your child/ren, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNeOKFrYVk
- The health and safety of our community of staff, students, and families is the top priority and we ask that you not visit the school at this time.
- May 18th is a holiday and there will not be any remote education
I want to thank everyone who took the time to do our survey about remote instruction. We have had time to collaborate as a staff and review the information. Hearing from each of you was so valuable as we plan, moving forward. Each teacher is trying their hardest to find the balance, and meet everyone’s needs. If there is anything we can do for your family please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Happy long weekend!