Features & Resources
June 20, 2020
Week 13 Covid-19: Principal’s Update
June 19, 2020
Dear Connaught Families,
I hope that you have had a good week. As we get closer and closer to the final day, I wanted to share some important updates and information with you. Please see below for a summary of the coming week. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the school if you will not be able to attend one of the dates and want to set up another pick-up time. Also, please continue to return any library books that your child has checked out. There is a large grey bucket outside of the building that you can put library books in.
I wanted to share important dates for next week with you:
- Monday: 9:15-3:15 school wide pick-up of materials, for children not currently attending in class session. Come to our gym door (in the parking lot) to pick-up your child’s materials. If your child is in Grade 5 you are welcome to pick-up their materials on the same day as the end of year bag pick-up. If you cannot come on June 22nd please contact the office to arrange another time. If your child has medication at the school we will be returning it in their bag.
- Tuesday: 2:30-3:00 Ms. Amy’s Grade 5 bag pick-up and goodbye. Please come with our child and meet Ms. Amy in the courtyard anytime between 2:30-3:00 to pick-up a special grade 5 bag and to say goodbye.
- Wednesday: 2:30-3:00 Mr. Eckert’s Grade 5 bag pick-up and goodbye. Please come with your child and meet Mr. Eckert in the courtyard anytime between 2:30-3:00 to pick-up a special grade 5 bag and to say goodbye.
- Wednesday: 3:30-4:00 StrongStart book pick-up. If you ordered one of the StrongStart books please come to the StrongStart door to pick it up. If you are interested in getting one of the books you can reach out to Ms. Laura directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday: Final day for students. Reports go home through Myed (we have attached the instructions for how to access your child’s MyEd here, in case you need a reminder). MyEd Login and Report Cards.pdf
The final week of the school year is always a special one. We are really looking forward to connecting with everyone (virtually or in person) and saying goodbye to a very exceptional year.
With the deepest gratitude,
Jennifer Scorda (email@example.com)
Connaught Heights Elementary School