Features & Resources
May 8, 2020
Week 7 COVID-19: Principal’s Update
May 8th, 2020
We have been doing remote learning for six weeks and as a learning community we are focused on further developing our online learning. Your voice is vital in this process and this week I would like to ask you for feedback. This feedback will inform our planning as we move forward and help us to better understand our families’ needs. It is important for all of the staff at Connaught to have a clear understanding of what has been working for families and areas where we can grow. The survey should only take a few minutes. Please follow the link below to complete the survey.
For this week, I’d like to share the following update:
May 11th – May 15th:
- Your child’s teacher will be sending home a weekly learning plan. Please do the parts that work for your family. If you have any questions please reach out to your child’s teacher.
- If you would like to check out library books please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I have read a new, great story. To share it with your child/ren, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAyXafW41k
- The health and safety of our community of staff, students, and families is the top priority and we ask that you not visit the school at this time. If you wish to come pick up some essential belongings please contact me or your child’s teacher to make an appointment.
- May 15th is a professional development day and there will not be online instruction.
I can’t tell you how much all the staff at Connaught appreciate your support during this time. We are all proud to be a part of a learning community where people are connected and care about each other. Even though we are not seeing each other all the time, please remember that we are still here- to help and support you.
Enjoy the sunshine,