Connaught Heights Week Summary
Week of May 17th – 21st, 2021
|MONDAY, May 17th
- PAC Pizza Hot Lunch available to order online for Pizza Lunch on May 28th .
- Ready Set Learn Virtual Event. Please see attached flyer for more information – RSL mindfulness (002).pdf
|TUESDAY, May 18th
- PAC Bottle Drive in 1 week! Start collecting your empty bottles and cans to bring them in starting on Tuesday, May 25th for our PAC Bottle Drive Fundraiser! Recyclable bottles and cans can be dropped off in the courtyard on Tuesday, May 25 to Thursday, May 27th.
|WEDNESDAY, May 19th
- PAC Virtual Meeting – Everyone is invited! Please click on following link to join meeting at 6:30pm. PAC Meeting May 19 6:30pm
- After-school Yoga in the gym
- May 24 – Victoria Day – School Closed
- Monday, May 24th – PAC Hot lunch orders due online
- May 25 – 27 – PAC Bottle Drive
- May 28 – PAC Hot Lunch
- Return it Express (Queensborough) Returning refundable containers, use Return It Express and use account# 604-517-6010 to have funds credited to Connaught Heights PAC
- Connaught Heights PAC Cob’s Fundraiser: – Connaught Heights PAC Cob’s Fundraiser.pdf
|THURSDAY, May 20th
- Happy Thursday! Reminder no school tomorrow or Monday. Enjoy your extra long weekend!
|FRIDAY, May 21st
- PRO-D Day – No school for students
- Monday, May 24th – Victoria Day – School Closed
- Is Your Family Interested in Hosting an International Student in September 2021? Please see the attached notice for more information – Host Families Needed (002).pdf
- Ready Set Learn Virtual Events for Caregivers with children ages 0-5. Please see attached flyer for more information – Ready Set Learn 2021.pdf
- Please remember to be reviewing the daily health check each morning. If you child has any symptoms from the checklist please ensure that you keep them at home. It is so important for everyone’s health that students stay at home when they are sick. NWS_DailyHealthCheck_Student_MarchUpdate (002).pdf
New Westminster Schools recognizes and acknowledges the Qayqayt First Nation, as well as all Coast Salish peoples, on whose traditional and unceded territories we live, we learn, we play and we do our work.