Connaught Heights Week Summary
Week of May 24th – 28th, 2021
|MONDAY, May 24th
|TUESDAY, May 25th
- PAC Bottle Drive Fundraiser! Bring in your recyclable bottles and cans starting on Tuesday, May 25th until Thursday, May 27th for our PAC Bottle Drive Fundraiser! Recyclable bottles and cans can be dropped off in the bins located in the courtyard on Tuesday, May 25 to Thursday, May 27th.
- Talent Show Participation form due – For students in grade 3 – 5 who are interested in participating in the Virtual Talent Show on June 22nd. – Talent Show Form.pdf
|WEDNESDAY, May 26th
- PAC Bottle Drive Fundraiser
- After-school Yoga in the gym (last one)
- Glenbrook Virtual Family Evening for grade 5 families who are going to GMS next year
- May 31st – PAC Spirit Wear Fundraiser online orders due – spiritwear.pdf
- May 31st to June 8th – School-wide Tennis Program – outside
- June 1st – Talent Show Auditions
- June 1st – Final Secret Storyteller
- June 4th – Backwards Day
- June 11th – Dance Day and Bedhead & PJ Day
- June 18th – Sport Day (tentative)
- June 24th – Hats & Sunglasses Day
- June 25th – Final Reports Home
- June 29 – Early Dismissal at 2pm
- June 29th – Grade 5 Virtual Leaving Ceremony
- June 29th – Last day of School
|THURSDAY, May 27th
- PAC Bottle Drive – last day for collection. Thank you for your support!
|FRIDAY, May 28th
- PAC Pizza Hut Hot Lunch
- Fun Friday Spirit Day: Beach Day! – Dress up in your best beach gear.
- New Westminster Schools’ Summer Community School Programs – Summer 2021 Flyer.pdf
- Ready Set Learn Virtual Event for Caregivers with children ages 0-5. Please see attached flyer for more information – Ready Set Learn 2021.pdf
- Please remember to be reviewing the daily health check each morning. If you child has any symptoms from the checklist please ensure that you keep them at home. It is so important for everyone’s health that students stay at home when they are sick. NWS_DailyHealthCheck_Student_MarchUpdate (002).pdf
- Return it Express (Queensborough) refundable containers, use Return It Express and use account# 604-517-6010 to have returning funds credited to Connaught Heights PAC Fundraiser.
- Connaught Heights PAC Cob’s Fundraiser: – Connaught Heights PAC Cob’s Fundraiser.pdf
New Westminster Schools recognizes and acknowledges the Qayqayt First Nation, as well as all Coast Salish peoples, on whose traditional and unceded territories we live, we learn, we play and we do our work.